Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome to My New Blog - Suzi's Kitchen!!

I've just created my new blog, Suzi's Kitchen, welcome! I'll be sharing with you my favorite recipes (mostly my own creations), cooking techniques for fast and tasty meals, and some useful information about environmental issues that are related to...well, food.

My recipes are vegetarian and vegan and are designed to appeal to both herbivores and veg-curious carnivores alike. I call the recipes "simply gourmet" because although they're not too complicated, everything is made from scratch (where possible) with quality ingredients and flavour one step above the ordinary.

I prefer to use everyday ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores, since I don't have the time to go running around to specialty shops hunting for obscure "vegetarian" ingredients and most of you probably don't either. It's my belief that anyone can live vegetarian without having to make a dramatic shift in lifestyle...no special manual is required to become vegetarian, really! It's easy!

There will also be some great food photography courtesy of my husband, Don, who is fast becoming an accomplished photographer.

So, stay tuned and keep on the lookout for new postings. I also want to hear from you so if you try my recipes, let me know if you liked or disliked them or if you have any questions or comments, please write.

2 comments:

  1. Suzi (aka Suzanne), this is wonderful! I am very impressed and look forward to what you post. This is hard work -- I know -- but I know you can do it. Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for your comment Dave. Sorry it took me so long to reply! :-)

    ReplyDelete